Monday, June 05, 2006

Quick Update...

Hey Kids!

Hopefully everybody had a great weekend and the week is off to a good start...

Admittedly, this is a bit of a fluff entry to share what I've been up to the past few days...

I did some work around the house...

A little bit of gardening and lawn maintenance...

Went for several refreshing dips...

Worked the grill a little...

Went on a few runs to the store to replenish supplies...

Visited with the folks...

Got a hair cut...

Though I didn't get to go for a bike ride, check out my cool gorilla horn...Pretty sweet, huh?...


I guess that kinda sums up what I've been up to lately...In case you were wondering...

Maybe my next post will be a bit more profound and/or thought-provoking...

Take care out there, Buddies!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

11 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Hiya Zambo that first pic is just to funny!! LOL :)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Rockantzy said...

Yo ZaMbO!!!!

Please don't provoke my thoughts.Last time that happened I rolled over in a heaping mass of jello pudding and nearly died from gorging myself! ANd my thoughts ? They ran ramped on the streets naked yelling "Toga party over here, toga party over there!!!", which is pretty stupid if you consider the fact that they were naked..

Man your weekend activities sound pretty cool. The Gorilla Horn is a bit unorthodox but I am not one to stand in the way of sheer-veneer expressed through Muli-Colored Gorilla Honakge Apparatus.

Rock it!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Tai said...

Hi!

Glad to see you out there...sorry 'bout the haircut though!

Mind you, summer IS coming up, just don't burn!

Tai

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zambo!
LoL, I was surprised to see so many pix of you on your website...I always wondered what you looked like...
Now if I happen to see you around town, I'll say hi!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Haa,I want a bite of your hot dog;)That was my favourite picture.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Ike said...

Zambo, is that a hose, or is the house just happy to get cleaned? ;)

8:50 PM  
Blogger StringMan said...

Zambo, you can come clean my shingles any day. Looks like you have a fine taste in bottled water, too.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Dirk Richter said...

Hey Zambo,

Nice to see some photo's of Zambo at home, in his natural habitat.

Until next time,
Dirk

8:36 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Busy Monkey!
Good to hear you have been so productive :)
I found a neat place to send monkey cards...I am not sure how to make it linkable here...so I guess you will have to copy and paste it if you want to see :)

http://eclectech.co.uk/pantspirate.php

Arrrggghhhh Matey!!

Huggerzzz....

8:56 AM  
Blogger L said...

Wow you have been very busy.
I love the roses picture!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

HAHA Yummy hot dogs.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home