Tuesday, April 11, 2006

IT'S LATE, BUT I WANTED TO POST SOMETHING...

Hey Gang.
I hope that all is going well out there.
I just thought I'd mention that I really like the film "Se7en"...It's one of those movies that gets better for me each time I watch it...I took some shots with the subtitles on...(If you've never seen it, what the hell are you waiting for?!?...Just kidding....I know it's not for everybody....but it's for me!)...Enjoy!
On the ride to the final scene...
... followed by...


Then when John Doe has the upper hand...


Later, when it all gets fucked up...

So next time the shit hits the fan, why not yell out:

"HOLY CHRIST, SOMEBODY CALL SOMEBODY!"?

...It might be fun...

~~~

This week's ape feature took place on MTV's "Wild Boyz" ...where the fellas trained with performing chimps at a Russian circus...(It's old but I just saw it)...The chimps were pretty cool and talented...

If you should hear about some Russian chimp wrangler getting mauled and/or castrated, it's probably because of this...

...so he kinda has it coming...

~~~

Also, your pal and mine Howard Stern is featured in this week's Entertainment Weekly...If you click this, you can read it online...if you're so inclined...Some of what he said in the article has been taken out of context by some branches of the media, (which illustrates that reading comprehension is key in everyday life too...So stay in school kids)...But controversy sells newspapers and magazines and radio subscriptions, etc...Stern loves being in the spotlight and thrives on disputes and embroilments...So don't worry. He'll be OK...


I think that's it for now...

Thanks for all the comments, Blogger Buddies!

I'm gonna make my rounds as soon as I can...and maybe I can help Nicki with her current fixation...when I have more time that is...

Here are some stickers you might like in the meantime...


Anyway, I'll see you around Blogville.

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

15 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Oh Zambo that movie really disturbed me! I guess that is what it was supposed to do but I cant watch it again.

Cute stickers!

I have missed you!

5:58 AM  
Blogger S* said...

I'm with Mel. Never watching that movie again! My college best friend thought it would be a great anti-Valentine's Day activity...order pizza and watch Seven. Talk about nightmares!

(Why do I always have to do your word verification three times?)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Hulk said...

McGinley rules in that movie.

"Dicks! You better get in here!"

He's one of the best parts of Office Space too.

Those Wild Boyz do some stupid shit. I saw the one where they were in Africa taunting a rhino. I was hoping that one of them would get a horn up the ass, or at least stampeded. No dice

12:25 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

HOLY CHRIST, SOMEBODY CALL SOMEBODY!!! Those are some cuuuuuuuuuute stickers...hahaha 8th dwarf said cock...oh boy.

1:24 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

I'm soooo using that line at work.

"Do you know when *blank* will be available?"

No, HOLY CHRIST, SOMEBODY CALL SOMEBODY!

"We're out of half and half"

HOLY CHRIST, SOMEBODY CALL SOMEBODY!

"So and so hasn't gotten back to me yet"

HOLY CHRIST, SOMEBODY CALL SOMEBODY!

"Good morning"

HOLY CHRIST, SOMEBODY CALL SOMEBODY!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hey! Did you hear any news about Cheetah (the original chimp from Tarzan) having his 74th birthday or something? I didn't realize chimps lived that long. It's sad to think I'm going to be outlived by a chimp.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I am going to definately rent that movie! From what everyone here has said about it, I think I would really enjoy it =)

Your posts are always worth waiting for Zambo. Mind if I say for spell and click around a bit?

*tosses the Monkey Boy a banana*

Huggerzzz...

3:22 AM  
Blogger L said...

Great stickers.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

ooo I want to see that movie. Sorry I am late commenting. Forgive me?? I have a good excuse I really do. :)
Everytime I see a monkey now I think of you :)
Have a great weekend.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Just wanted to stop in and wish ya a
Happy Easter!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Rockantzy said...

Woot woot, Zambo's back! Chimp trainers have been warned!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

I loved Seven - amazing film.

Would I be less of a man by the standards of our society if I really wanted those stickers?

'cuz I do, really.

:D

12:33 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

Happy Easter Pal :)

7:58 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

That was one dark, memorable movie--I was recently considering watching it again.

But sometimes movies like that are less effective when the element of the unexpected is removed...so perhaps its just a one time thing.

11:15 PM  
Blogger StringMan said...

Greetings Zambo ... I've put "Se7en" on my Netflix queue. It's one of those movies that Lady String will never watch, but I'll watch it some weekend night if she goes to bed early.

I've been listening this week to Howard's NY-Boston replacement, David Lee Roth. I actually find him interesting so far, but I understand his ratings suck, and he isn't long for radioland. Impossible to follow Howard, anyway.

Happy Post-Easter to you!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home