Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday After Long Weekend...



Hey Folks.

It was a long weekend here in Canada...So needless to say, it was difficult to get out of bed this morning...but I guess any day you wake up is a good day...theoretically.


I haven't been all that great at my Blogging duties lately...

Anyway, here's a link to some classic simian videos, if you're bored...(Trunk Monkey is one of my personal favourites)...Here's another called "Monkey Bloopers"...(Thanks to Beatdogg).

I'll try to post more soon.

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

P.S.
I saw "The Da Vinci Code" on Saturday and it wasn't too bad...Not enough Da Vinci for my liking though, and Hanks' hair wasn't nearly as distracting as I had expected it to be...I'll have more to report later...

12 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Perhaps I should cave in due to peer pressure to see The DaVinci Code.

Meh, or not.

:)

12:00 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Have fun in the bunker, I'm off for one more day - early parole for good behaviour or some such thing :)

2:00 PM  
Blogger junebee said...

Great to hear from you again!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Isn't it funny that his freakin' hairdo is getting about as much news attention as the subject matter of the dang film?

Cookie . . .

Ben O.

2:13 PM  
Blogger S* said...

Glad to see you around. Why is that monkey in the garbage?

3:28 PM  
Blogger Kelley C. Butler said...

hey funny blog.
glad to hear tom hanks' hair didn't clog up the film...can't wait to see it despite clunky reviews.

3:51 PM  
Blogger StringMan said...

Happy Victoria Day to you Zambo! That monkey looks half in the bag.

11:45 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

Happy Victoria Day, Zambo! I hope it was sunny in your neck of the woods -- it rained rained rained here, but we still managed to have fun! :)

1:12 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

The week after a long weekend is always hard to get into but the good news is,there's more to come,yay!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Well I get a long weekend this coming weekend, but you Canadians are always one step ahead with the holidays LOL.

Tom Hanks is aging into a Richard Nixon lookalike...its scary. But he is so lovable.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zambo!! That Monkey in the garbage bags is adorable!!
Sorry I haven't been around to visit your site, it WAS a long weekend, and a special one too!
But it's always good to catch up on the apey blogs!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

And I wanted to see it just because of the hair. :P

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home