Monday, April 10, 2006

I'll Be Back Soon...

Forgive me Bloggers, for I have sinned...
It's been a week and a day since my last entry....

I'll be back though.

I've been pretty busy, but I can't discuss it, so don't ask...It's better for all concerned parties. Trust me...

Anyway, I hope you didn't miss me too much.

Thanks for all the comments and welcome to new visitors...
I'll have to make my rounds soon...

Take care out there!

Your Pal in the field.

Zambo.

P.S.
Check out some cool graffiti photos if you're bored...There are some neat chimps and gorillas in there too...

8 Comments:

Blogger S* said...

Missing you, Monkey Man!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hi Again...

I just re-read what I wrote and it seemed a bit asshead-ish...

I was just trying to be cheeky, with a hint of mystery...

Nothing bad happened...

I've just been really busy. That's all.

There's a new post on the go though...

I hope all is well.

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

12:11 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Geez Zambo, don't be such an assclown!!! hahahaha

Just for that...what's up? What's been going on? Rob a bank? Get married? Death in the family? Week long bender? Just get out of jail?

:P

1:20 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Take care Zambo. Like Sherry said we miss ya but we understand. :)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

We miss you and eagerly await your return!

4:10 PM  
Blogger L said...

Take care Zambo.

5:34 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

welcome back Zamboooo!! have missed you sooo much!! lots has been going on since you've been gone...i've developed an interest in Roosters...i think they're fun..any chance you could make me a t-shirt with a rooster on it sir?

cock-a-dooooodle doooooooo!!!

oh and by the way..hope things are OK with you :)

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I trust that all is well (smile). Happy Easter Sunday my friend!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home