Friday, March 31, 2006

Pre-order Your Copy of Maddox's new Book!

Hey there.

If you don't know who Maddox is, he's really quite funny (if you're able to laugh at the stuff that we're not supposed to laugh at).

Check it out:




It's been described by Dan Berman as "So manly that even its sentences don't have periods"...

I've been asked to post something by my pal Lingo Slinger, so I will when I get more time.

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

P.S.
King Kong's available on DVD this week...as is the new Planet of the Apes: The Ultimate DVD Collection - With Ape Head Packaging ...

10 Comments:

Blogger Tai said...

Have a GREAT weekend Zambo!

2:38 PM  
Blogger junebee said...

My step-brother would like that book. He's always sticking up for traditional manliness and not the image of men purported by the liberal media and/or man-hating feminazis.

3:14 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

so have you pre-ordered both of those movies Zambo?? Hope you have a great weekend :)

5:09 PM  
Blogger S* said...

Just a little frightened at the ape-head packaging. OK, it's given me my first laugh literally in days. He just manages to look so....suave.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

That ape head doesn't look so ape-ish as it does scary.

10:31 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Interesting... I've always loved his post "I am better than your kids", took a copy of the email to a printmaking class once and had my Prof. laughing her ass off.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Rockantzy said...

I don't know if PETA would approve of Ape-head packaging.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

Bought my copy of KIng Kong on Tuesday and finally had time to sit down and watch it earlier this afternoon (Saturday).
...I am a big fan of the original. I was among those who thought it could never be made with any amount of justice to the original.
...Well, if this remake doesn't, it's as close as any will ever be. I regret now that i didn't see it on the big screen.
...In a word - fantastic!

7:27 PM  
Blogger StringMan said...

Man, Zambo, you sure go ape over the ape stuff.

So manly it doesn't have periods. That's SO good!!!!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I can't wait to see King Kong. I need to get off my butt and go get it. lol :)
Have a great one Zambo!!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home