Friday, January 13, 2006

Recent Ape Sitings and Other Pictures

Hello Again...

I was just going through some of the digital pictures I've taken recently (and not so recently) and thought I'd grab a few to post...

The breathtaking Evangeline Lilly was just on "Jimmy Kimmel Live", and I'm also listening to today's Stern show on my new wireless headphones...(I feel like I should be wearing roller skates with these things)...

Anyway, the first picture is of this apartment building in Niagara Falls that we drove by during the holidays...It was pretty well-decorated considering they had to co-ordinate all the units...Anyone who's ever lived in a condo and tried to organize anything will tell you how difficult it can be most times...



Our next series of pix is of one of my all-time favourite houses...This place just screams "Fuck You!" when you look at it. I can only speculate that the owner doesn't care what others think...and I admire that. If you're facing this house, the neighbour's yard to the left is so well-maintained and tidy...The mean part of me finds this to be so funny. I wouldn't want this guy as my neighbour, but that doesn't mean I can't laugh a the poor hump who has to live next door to him...


This was a drive-by shoot, approaching from the right...There's a narrow path up the middle of the heaps of trash that I assume leads to the front door. Pretty sweet, huh?


Ape Sighting ~ "The 40 Year Old Virgin"

Below is a series of pix from the film where the little girl is holding up a Dr. Zaius "action figure", while her sister opens up a Spider-man toy...

Dr. Zaius, Dr. Zaius...

He's still in frame...
Then he's gone...



Chimp-Ts ~ "King Kong - Peter Jackson's Production Diaries" (2005)

I know it's a giant gorilla movie, but Andy "Kong/Lumpy" Serkis is wearing a T-shirt with a chimp as Che Guevara on it...


I thought it was pretty cool...

I didn't realize that poinsettias were shrubs (tree-like) until I saw my mom's...

She's also got an orange tree in her sunroom...

Oh...and here's a pic from "The Family Guy" where the monkey fell on that luckless Japanese guy...(8th Dwarf referred to it a while back...I took a pic of the TV)...

I think that's it for right now...

Take care out there.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Haa,that looks like my house!
Kidding,kidding.I lived next to a fellow like that.The cool thing? When we moved he happily took all our crap,Whoot!

You're mum's plants are amazing:)

1:01 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Oh 8th Dwarf.

It's a shrub, you silly sausage!

I hope all is well anyway.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home