Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I Can't Wait For This Week To End...

Hello Out There.

I hope that you're having a better week than mine so far...Nothing too important ~ just work stress...It's nice to be off for a while, but coming back is always difficult...

Today really sucked...As did yesterday...It's hard to stay positive, but I'm doing my best.

I sketched this on the back of one of those gray "WHILE YOU WERE OUT" notepads while I was waiting for my computer to perform a simple task...(it didn't do what I needed it to do, by the way)...


Anyway, I think it pretty much sums up my mood today...Perhaps tomorrow will be better.

Time to go home now...I like it better there.

Take care out there.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zambo said...

I am home now...

In my distraught state earlier, I neglected to mention that I received my Kenny vs Spenny Season 1 DVD set today from the good folks at amazon.ca !

I am currently watching a few episodes back-to-back since "Lost" and "Alias" (which has sucked for a while now) are not on tonight...

Here are some accolades for "Kenny vs Spenny":

"A hilarious and honest look at the behavior patterns of today's human male."
Trey Parker (co-creator of "South Park"...in case you didn't know)

"The funniest thing out of Canada since back bacon."
Matt Stone (the other "South Park" guy)

"They are national heroes."
-Conan O'Brien

I'd have to say that this is some of the funniest video footage to come out of Canada since former Prime Minister Jean Chrétien applied a choke-hold on some irate guy during a brouhaha...which was both funny and cool.

Guileful Kenny possesses one of the most brilliant evil minds out there. I love to watch him torture Spenny. So funny!!!

Also, if you're up late tonight, check out Andy Serkis on Conan tonight.

That's it for now.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

9:10 PM  
Blogger S* said...

Nice drawing. I can't draw for shite. Glad you liked my New Year's Eve pics.

Anyway, don't know who Kenny vs. Spenny are. Don't know what back bacon is either. I do know the family in the For Better or For Worse comic strip. That's as canadian as I get.

I'm glad you're not feeling glum and chained up anymore!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Kenny vs. Spenny is one of my little guilt pleasures:)
I'm sorry you're still stressed.
I adore your drawing..

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home