Friday, January 13, 2006

Finally Friday!

Hello out there in Blogsville.

Hopefully all is well where you are.

Though I realize that time is a constant, this week seemed to last forever. (I even had Monday off!) Admittedly, I haven't been getting much sleep and Lasagna told me that she believes that I would probably choose Stern over her...(I guess I shouldn't have paused to think about it). I guess I'm a bit obsessed with the Stern show on satellite. It's still fresh and I want to hear as much as possible...Plus he's got 24 hour programming on two channels...

I intentionally didn't mention Stern in my last post because I don't want to be like those people on "Survivor" who win a feast and then come back and tell the others how good it was...Perhaps some folks couldn't get it and don't want to hear about it...But maybe some of you who don't have it would like updates...Maybe some people don't even care...I should probably shift my focus to something more productive...

I have a couple of ideas for entertaining posts that I will try to work on this weekend...
We here at Zambocorp have always tried to put quality first...and apes...always apes...

So stay loose and keep limber 'cause you never know what's around the corner.

Until we meet again...

Your Pal,

Zambo.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Whooohooo,Friday!
Have a good weekend!

6:52 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

F TGIF..i gotta work all weekend..hahahaha...and no Take Care Out There?!?! comon!! thats my favourite!!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hi Gals.

I hope that you both have nice weekends...despite the legal situation, Ms. L. ... and despite having to work, Nicki.

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I appreciate your "Feast"

Hope your doing well Zambo.

You are my favorite monkey :)

11:31 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I dont care for Stern but am jealous anyway but I would love sattalite radio! Radio sucks here in the deep south.

hey this is my first time commenting on your blog. Love it!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hi Mel.

Thanks for dropping by!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home