Thursday, July 07, 2005

Meanwhile...Back at the Ranch...

Hello Out There...

So I'm still at work...and it still sucks...I shall call my memoirs "NUMBER" 'cause that's what I feel and that's what I am...a number number...Work's kinda the way Peter describes it in "Office Space" before he gets hypnotized:

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

I like the people I work with, but the job itself is so unfulfilling...

Anyway, I had a meeting scheduled for 3:00pm in the cafeteria...The lady I was supposed to meet was 15 minutes late, so I drew this while I waited:
I hope you like it...


I'll post the conclusion to the phone beating post...soon. I've got the TV edition ready to go...I promise...


In a completely unrelated matter:

I was just looking at THE INTERNET MOVIE DATABASE (see sidebar for link) and the "IMDb Movie of the Day" is "Sex and Lucia"... I have a story about it...Wanna read about it?

I had "Spanglish" on dvd and never found the time to watch it for about three weeks...So one Saturday night, there wasn't much going on, so I decided to have a viewing (because I'm old now)...It was OK...not great, but not terrible...And as a guy, I was thinking about how hot Paz Vega is...And naturally, I wondered what she might look like nude...that's what guys do...(sorry)...Nothing too sinister, maybe the hint of a breast or a butt cheek would do...but no such luck in "Spanglish" though...

When it was over, I was flipping through the movie channels to see if there was anything good on...That's when I saw that "Sex and Lucia" was on...Anything with "Sex" in the title is usually good, right? So I did an info check and, as it turns out, Paz Vega was in it! Just so you know, she was nude and having what seemed like actual sex for a good part of this dirty little film...she even handled a dude's junk...on camera!

It was really weird...Cool, but weird...Now some would say that what happened here was a mere coincidence...others might say that I had a wish come true... and I squandered it...

Looking back, I should have wished to win the lottery...it would have benefitted me more in the long run...But, you see, I didn't realize I had this power...and just so you know, I think it was a one-time thing...Oh well.

If you had three wishes, would you give one to the genie?

That's it for now...

Time to go home I think...Good thing I stayed late to do work...

Until next time...

Your Pal,

Zambo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zambo said...

Thanks, Bucket.

Rotary phones shall be a contributing factor in the rise of the army of the 12 Monkeys...Thus allowing the apes to take back what was once theirs...They shall ride into the sunset on large dogs...maybe...at least that's what I understood from Dwight Yoakam's hidden message during his recent appearance on "The Daily Show"...or he may have been on peyote...

Anyway, you can view it and other show clips here:

http://jpdavin.com/dailyshow/index12.html

(You'll have to copy and paste the link 'cause my html skills are pretty weak and I'm not sure how to make it "clickable"...sorry).

More to follow, I'm sure...

Your Pal,

Zambo.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home