Thursday, May 26, 2005

Mostly Star Wars Stuff...

Hello,

A friend sent me this link and I thought it was pretty funny:

Store Wars

In other news, another friend forwarded a link about two young "Star Wars" fans who tried to play with a homemade light saber. Wouldn't it be cool if the guy survived and was forced to live in a Vader-type suit to protect his lesions and crackling...Poor, dumb bastard...The force certainly fucked his shit up...Blessed are the stupid, for they make us realize that it could always be worse...I had an average day, but at least I'm not that guy...

UPDATE

LOST was pretty good...nothing was really revealed, but it left us wondering what's gonna happen next season...Assuming the writing doesn't get diverted to another hit show and it suffers...like poor ALIAS...

ALIAS was really disappointing...I think it's only a matter of time before they remove the feeding tube on this mess...Seasons 1 & 2 were so good. Unrealistic, but very entertaining...They brought back Irina for the last two episodes this season...It's like Jane Fonda making her long-awaited comeback with Monster-In-Law...Zombies, the end of the world and the cliff-hanger...not good...If you saw it, you shouldn't have enjoyed it...If you didn't see it, it saddens me to tell you, you're better off...At least The X-Files took several seasons to completely lose it...

And I finally received that package I was complaining about in my previous post...The good folks at DHL left it partially wedged under the welcome mat. Thanks for all your help.

Until next time...

Your Pal,

Zambo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That story about the Star Wars fans setting themselves on fire is sad... or is it? They were 18 and 20. They should have known better. Well, they were Scottish, right? Or perhaps they were mildly retarded.

I keep wondering what they were thinking would happen. Honestly, what was their best-case scenario?

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home