Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Just a quicky...

Citizens,

I haven't had too much time to post these days, but the following links should keep you amused...for a little while, at least...

Weird, bordering on insane. (I found this by accident and need some time to reflect on what I've seen)...

This should ease the pain...Bikinis

More stuff is on the way, I think...

Something to consider in the meantime:
The contrived stutter employed by some actors in interviews has become more apparent now that Hayden Christensen is on TV a lot. It’s as if the witless stammering will somehow summon the muse to help him finish the sentence. (Those press junkets must be grueling though...I'm so glad I'm not a famous actor...Pretending makes me uncomfortable anyway…and all that money and adoration would most certainly lead to a series of unfortunate events…).

That's it for now.

Your Pal,

Zambo ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Hulk said...

Viewing those sketches is not unlike masturbating with a cheese grader; slightly amusing, but mostly painful.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home