Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Bucket of This Will Make You Mentally Strange...


Dearest Fiends,

I hope that all is well.

I have been away for a while...but I'm back now.

Pictured below are the ingredients for one of my favourite drinks:

I find that mixing one part of coconut rum (either Malibu or Parrot Bay) with two parts Tropicana Tropics Orange Strawberry Banana over ice will help take the edge off a humid, stressful day. For best results, drink in a floating chair in the pool...


(I'm sitting near the edge here...)

I've got lots of pix of my recent travels, but I have to make the time to post something...

For now you'll just have to settle for a photo of my huge Thing...


He's 26" tall! I was pretty pleased with my purchase (at Wal-Mart) ... But as I was putting my loot into our vehicle, some guy was arguing with his "old lady" (he'd be the type to call her that) while holding his young daughter (maybe 2 or 3 years old)...He was dropping the F-bomb like it was on sale...He was a real piece of shit, from what I could see. I lost count of how many times he swore while holding the little girl...It's bad enough that he was talking to his mate like that, but to do so in front of their child was totally out of line, in my opinion...The argument seemed to be related to the fact that his "old lady" accused him of flirting or hitting on someone in the electronics department...of Wal-Mart...Sorry to mention this bit of unpleasantness, but it did upset me...As I looked into THE THING's eyes, I wondered, "What would you do, old friend?"...I imagine he would have gone over there and gently handed the little girl to the shaken, but pretty, lady...and then he'd proceed to show that guy what his own asshole tastes like...I, on the other hand, did nothing of the sort...I looked at my lady and asked if I should intervene...She said not to...so we left with my new "monster" and left those poor ladies with theirs...

I would like to leave you on a brighter note, so...Conan's a re-run, but he mentioned Bubbles the chimp (see picture below) in his monologue and then his first guest, James Spader, mentioned the rebellion at the Animal Haven Ranch that I had briefly addressed in my blog of Thursday, June 30, 2005...

...Michael befriended Bubbles, the chimpanzee. However, the relationship broke down when Jackson was punched by Bubbles and had to leave the Neverland ranch. Bubbles now lives at an animal trainers ranch in Sylmar, California. In the early 90s the public perception of Michael Jackson shifted from one of eccentricity to plain weirdness...

(click photo for the source)

That's it for now...It's a little after 1 am here, and I have to get up for work soon...

I have a lot that I want to post, but so little time...

To quote the great, but short, Paul Simon:

Why am I soft in the middle?
The rest of my life is so hard

Anyway, keep cool out there and I'll update as soon as I can...(It's a long weekend in Canada - excluding Quebec - a Civic Holiday on the first of August ...so hopefully, I'll get a chance)...

Until next time, remember to brush and floss regularly.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home