Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mostly Video Clips...

Hey Blogger Buddies!

I hope things are going as planned...

Last weekend Lasagna got her scuba certification so I went for a few recreational dives while her group did their training...(If you let 6 months elapse between dives, you gotta review your skills before diving again...which equals more $$$)...Anyway, it was a lot of fun...my "buddy" and I saw a sunken speedboat, a bath tub and a wheelbarrow down there in the quarry...Then when we got home, I still had some air left in my tank, so I went for a dip in the pool...It was 68°...(sadly our pool days for this season are numbered)...But it was kinda refreshing and I hung out at the bottom, practicing some stuff...I kinda don't like taking the mask off under water, then replacing it and clearing it (by blowing out through your nose while holding the top of the mask)...So I practiced that...


Anyway, enough about me...Here's a video clip that was going around when I first got a computer...It contains a bit of objectional language, so be careful where/when you play it...(a tip of the hat to "Goodfellas")...

I've had links to Charlie The Karate Chimp before, but this one's different...



Then there's this one of the cute little monkey riding a dog...


Finally, there's this amazing clip of a guy who's got mad climbing and jumping skills..It's sort of a long clip, but it's totally amazing!...



Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.


P.S.
When the apes finally rise, street-fighting dog-riding talking chimps won't be such a big deal...Dudes will have to move like that guy so they don't end up slaves or pets or meat...

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zambo....

Practice, practice, practice.. If you're still planning to do dives in australia it's probably better to keep on doing these practice dives every so often.

The first clip that you had was hilarious... I saw goodfellas for the umpteeth time on sunday night. They should have continued this monkey clip or included other animal mafia caracters.

Until next time...

Izzy

8:00 PM  
Blogger junebee said...

A sunken bathtub, that's funny. Was there a mermaid bathing in it?!

One of my classmates at martial arts is a divemaster. Me, I really don't like being underwater that much. Plus I have claustrophobia issues so diving isn't for me. However, it's real popular in Florida, especially around the Keys.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I would love to go scuba sometime. I will have to look into that down here.

Take care, Chief!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

A speedboat a bathtub and a wheelbarrow? No bodies with cement blocks on their feet? Aw, shucks.

Zambo, you are a really funny guy. I can always count on your blog to make me laugh right out loud.

Josie

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to end up as monkey dinner! Wait...they won't want me, I'm too skinny. Whew!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Jaymie said...

I'm cute so I'll probably be okay. I'll be the favorite family pet.

12:07 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi Zambo,

Sorry but I cant watch any of the clips! Hope you are well - Enjoy the weekend!

5:26 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

i was here...now i'm gone :)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Tai said...

I think, my dear Zambo that YOU should take care out there!!

Here's lookin' at you, Chimp!

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, those guys are the craziest! Jumping and climbing like some morphed beasts!! They always amaze me!! Thanks for that Zambo!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great clips Zambo!

I too hate doing the clearing the mask thing underwater... That sucks the big one! It's not easy that's for sure!

Hope we get a few more warm days ahead so you can get out in the pool once or twice more before the dreaded white stuff appears!

But at least then we get to build snowmen and we get gifts... I love gifts... Winter = Christmas which = Gifts which makes Lingo happy! :D

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those clips were some real "monkey shines" there, Zambo.

11:44 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

I want to get my dive ticket, but that 'clearing the mask' trick is the only thing stopping me..... until then, I'm stuck with snorkelling. :)

Be well, Zambo! Loved the clips!

12:53 AM  
Blogger keeks said...

Hey Zambo... nice videos! I miss our late afternoon chats too. I suppose I could call you on the toll-free line, but I don't usppoe the office mate would appreciate it

8:41 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

:-)

2:25 AM  
Blogger Rockantzy said...

I hadn't seen the monkey clips but I did see the one with the ruski guys. I watched it again and wondered why they played french rap solely with the exception of the Matrix music in the beggining. Must be a tribute to parkour creators. Still rocked. како је то могуће да ови људи нису гледали тај спот?

Later,
Rockantzy

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home