Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Aloha, Bitches!


Hello Blogger Pals,

Just a few pix from Hawaii...

We swam with the dolphins!
We saw a few surfer dudes from the boat...Lasagna was getting a little bit queasy, but she didn't throw up...Two other folks did though...I felt sorry for them so I didn't take pix...(I'm getting soft in my old age, I guess)...here's some pix of the aforementioned surfer dudes...




We also saw a few whales, but I didn't get too many good pix (they're quicker than they look)...Fortunately there was a pro photographer who tags along on these tours and swims with us and I bought the CD of the day's adventures...We asked him to mail it in a few weeks...

Later that night we went out to dinner at the hotel restaurant...I took a pic of the menu if you're interested...

I had the Mahi Mahi sandwich (local fish). It was good. Subtle, almost like chicken...Lasagna had the Hawaiian Style Chicken Caesar...It looked pretty good too...


We washed them down with some tasty drinks...



These fellas played familiar tunes with a Hawaiian twist as we dined by the beach...It was pretty cool...

Next post will be Australia stuff...

Thanks for dropping by to visit and I'm sorry I haven't been too Bloggy lately...I can't promise I'll get to it, but I'll try...

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

P.S.

I'm listening to my pal Howard Stern online as Lasagna dreams of our further adventures. She's a tough little chick and she's all tuckered out right now. Cute. Stern's playing a clip of the time Green Day was in and swore up a storm in the song "Platypus (I Hate You)" ...(check out towards the end...It didn't air at the time)...So Anna Nicole Smith is dead, huh?...I really don't have anything else to say about that...and Howard Stern got engaged to long-time girlfriend, Beth O. (Not to be confused with one of the potential fathers of Anna Nicole's love child, and her lawyer/boyfriend, Howard K. Stern)...

6 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

oh my don't you love Hawaii I wish I had of known before you were going I know some cool off the beaten path places to go.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Devon(my 13 yo,says he may also be the father of her baby.*snicker*
Those photos are gorgeous!
I really liked the sufer dude,the wave behind him was so cool!
Ad of course your lunch and menu looked good too;)

2:37 PM  
Blogger S* said...

Missed ya 'round here, Zam.

Can you believe Howard and Beth are FINALLY engaged??? I squealed out loud when I heard it.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Scary Monster said...

Lookin good, Zambo. Me will be in aloha land in a month from now. Lookin at these pics makes me mouth water.

STOMPOLODEO

10:54 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

ooooh great pictures :)
yippeeee!!!!!
i wanna be a surfer dude..but only not a dude....??? lmao

8:45 PM  
Blogger Jerome Samson said...

Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home