Sunday, November 06, 2005

Chin Puppet Pix

Hello Out There.

Our buddy Chico gave me a call at work on Thursday and asked if we had any lunch plans. We went out with him and "Joe Blow". Before we went, however, I took a few glamour shots of Chico because he was sporting a well-groomed half moon, Amish goatee type thing. It looked like a perfect head of hair for an upside-down chin puppet. We put some little eyes on his chin (I didn't have any googly bobble eyes at work, so we used yellow filing stickers)...Enjoy!






Take it easy out there. Stay limber.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

5 Comments:

Blogger BeatDogg said...

This is either the funniest or the scariest thing I have ever seen...

11:22 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Beat-down.

Maybe the two things don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

11:31 PM  
Blogger S* said...

I can always count on you when I need to see truly frightening images. Are these supposed to be less scary than the glowing ape pumpkins?!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Sorry S*.

I thought the ape-o-lantern images had a certain charm...whereas Chico the chin puppet is truly unsettling, to say the least. It cracks me up though...

Beatdogg suggested that I animate Chico to say funny things. It'll be interesting to see if that ever happens...(Don't hold your breath)...It would be funny though...I think it would actually be easier to film Chico upside-down saying strange things...(We could even add bobble eyes and a little tux)...He does a pretty good Tom Jones accent and the creepy old man on "Family Guy" who tries to get Chris into his cellar...But the likelihood of co-ordinating and executing something like that seems pretty slim. It would probably be funnier if it were poorly animated...But again, probably not gonna happen...

Anyway, I'd better pretend to be a happy worker and get something going on here...Cancer's not going to cure itself, you know.

Take it easy out there.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Haa,I love him!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home